The Shrule & District Vintage Club was set up 2008 by a group of vintage enthusiasts. The club is based on the Galway/Mayo border and currently has more than 50 members throughout the country. Our member interests include vintage Tractors, Trucks, Cars, Machinery & Stationary Engines.
2019 Club Officers are
Chairman Michael Craddock email@example.com 087 265 4865
Treasurer Bartley Horan firstname.lastname@example.org 086 824 6671
Secretary Martin Ryan email@example.com 085 8595085
Membership Secretary Stephen Halloran firstname.lastname@example.org 086 824 9189
PRO Pa Martyn 086 850 0617
Please feel free to browse around our website and view some of our members vehicles …
Shrule , Co Mayo
Special notes for exhibitors
* No entry fee for driver and one passenger of vintage & classic exhibits.
* All exhibitors are requested to be on site by 12.00 noon.
* Stewards will assist and direct parking of all exhibits – please co-operate.
* Each exhibitor will be presented with a commemorative plaque.
* Accommodation is available locally. List is available here.
* On site parking is available for exhibits on Saturday night.
Go to the map on the bottom of this page to see location .