The Shrule & District Vintage Club was set up 2008 by a group of vintage enthusiasts. The club is based on the Galway/Mayo border and currently has more than 50 members throughout the country. Our member interests include vintage Tractors, Trucks, Cars, Machinery & Stationary Engines.
Please feel free to browse around our website and view some of our members vehicles …
Shrule , Co Mayo
Club Vintage Rally , 10th June 2018
Shrule & District Vintage Club, Annual Show,
Castlehackett Estate, Belclare, Tuam, Co. Galway
* All types of vintage vehicles will be on display – tractors, cars, motorbikes, commercial trucks, 4X4s, construction and industrial
vehicles, fire engines.
* There will be vintage working displays and demonstrations with threshing, block making, stone crushing, and stationary engines in operation.
Special notes for exhibitors
* No entry fee for driver and one passenger of vintage & classic exhibits.
* All exhibitors are requested to be on site by 12.00 noon.
* Stewards will assist and direct parking of all exhibits – please co-operate.
* Each exhibitor will be presented with a commemorative plaque.
* Accommodation is available locally. List is available here.
* On site parking is available for exhibits on Saturday night.
Sat Nav co-ordinates are: 53.493331,-8.977633.
View Castlehackett House Estate, Belclare, Tuam, Co. Galway. in a larger map
For exhibitors and traders we have provided a list of accomodation within a 20 mile radius of our show grounds, Castlehackett Estate,
Belclare, Tuam, Co. Galway.