The Shrule & District Vintage Club was set up 2008 by a group of vintage enthusiasts. The club is based on the Galway/Mayo border and currently has more than 50 members throughout the country. Our member interests include vintage Tractors, Trucks, Cars, Machinery & Stationary Engines.
2018 Club Officers are
Chairman Michael Craddock firstname.lastname@example.org 087 265 4865
Treasurer Bartley Horan email@example.com 086 824 6671
Secretary Martin Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org 085 8595085
Membership Secretary Stephen Halloran email@example.com 086 824 9189
PRO Pa Martyn 086 850 0617
Please feel free to browse around our website and view some of our members vehicles …
Shrule , Co Mayo
Club Vintage Rally , 10th June 2018
Shrule & District Vintage Club, Annual Show,
Glencorrib , Shrule , Co.Mayo
* All types of vintage vehicles will be on display – tractors, cars, motorbikes, commercial trucks, 4X4s, construction and industrial
vehicles, fire engines.
* There will be vintage working displays and demonstrations with threshing, block making, stone crushing, and stationary engines in operation.
This year we are having a Monster Autojumble at our show (Contact Stephen 086 824 9189 ) , hope to see all our autojumbler friends this year for what we hope will be vintage enthusiasts heaven !!!
We will be having our dog show again this year so if your best friend would like a prize bring him/her along . It starts at 12 noon to allow entrants attend Headford Gymkhana at 2:30 if they wish – it’s only 3km away
Music this year will be supplied by Eunice Moran of Mid West Radio
Family Fun Day
There will be games and attractions for all the family this year.
Pig racing is a main attraction this year – real pigs – porcine athletes no less
Special notes for exhibitors
* No entry fee for driver and one passenger of vintage & classic exhibits.
* All exhibitors are requested to be on site by 12.00 noon.
* Stewards will assist and direct parking of all exhibits – please co-operate.
* Each exhibitor will be presented with a commemorative plaque.
* Accommodation is available locally. List is available here.
* On site parking is available for exhibits on Saturday night.
This years Vintage Show is moving to a new location in Glencorrib ( see map below) due to the ravages of 12 months rain on our previous location in Castlehackett . The Club would like to thank the Castlehackett owners for their hospitality over the last 11 years , the site was a perfect location but for now it is too wet.