The Shrule & District Vintage Club was set up 2008 by a group of vintage enthusiasts. The club is based on the Galway/Mayo border and currently has more than 50 members throughout the country. Our member interests include vintage Tractors, Trucks, Cars, Machinery & Stationary Engines.
Shrule , Co Mayo
2022 Club Officers are
Chairman James Waldron
087 285 5744
086 824 6671
086 852 7786
PRO and Safety Officer
086 850 0617
087 265 4865
Please feel free to browse around our website and view some of our members vehicles …
Special notes for exhibitors
* No entry fee for driver and one passenger of vintage & classic exhibits.
* All exhibitors are requested to be on site by 12.00 noon.
* Stewards will assist and direct parking of all exhibits – please co-operate.
* Each exhibitor will be presented with a commemorative plaque.
* Accommodation is available locally. List is available here.
* On site parking is available for exhibits on Saturday night.
Go to the map on the bottom of this page to see location .